Monday, December 10, 2012

That's more my style

I'm sad to say that I did not lose any weight this week. I'm a little surprised because I feel like I've been moving more than usual. Lots of walking, for sure and I've been staying within my calorie goal. But, that's how my body works.  If I exercise, even a little bit, my body rebels and hangs on to the weight.  If I'm a slug, I drop pounds.

I'm motivated to lose it, though. More than ever.  Two friends of mine recently lost upwards of 60 pounds each and they look fabulous!  I'm still pretty, but I would love to look fabulous again.

I'm also motivated because I want these:
I saw these fab boots on Zappo.com and fell in love with them!  It's definitely time for a new pair.  I want to lose a little bit more in my calves so I can feel comfortable wearing them with tights and a skirt.  That's my style. I haven't worn anything like that for a while because it just doesn't look all that good on my present body shape.  And I do have standards.

Some day. Some day soon. You will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine.



1 comment: